Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen

Default Any microwave ovens available with pop sensors?

Mark Lloyd writes:

On 3 Jan 2006 11:07:49 -0800, "Larry Bud"
wrote:

Here's something I want: A way to start my oven using my cell phone, so I
can put dinner into a preheated oven the moment I walk in the door.

If you have an electric oven, I don't see why you couldn't get an X10
unit to handle this.

That sounds like something I was looking for (x10 circuit breakers).
They're probably expensive.

X10 is the company that made themselves famous for the browser
pop-up (and then pop-under) ad campaign. In my opinion, buying
something from them is as bad as buying something from a spammer.

Just my opinion.