Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

Default Any microwave ovens available with pop sensors?

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 19:38:32 GMT, "Doug Kanter"
wrote:

"Larry Bud" wrote in message
roups.com...
Here's something I want: A way to start my oven using my cell phone, so I
can put dinner into a preheated oven the moment I walk in the door.

If you have an electric oven, I don't see why you couldn't get an X10
unit to handle this.

It's on the list to think about, after:
1) Paint back windows
2) Build pantry shelves
3) Wax the cat
4) Rip up kitchen floor, including the wood underneath, so I can insulate
the crawl space under half the room.
5) Replace bathroom sink.
6) Spray paint vanity, hopefully achieving a piano finish
7) Remove wallpaper around shower because only lunatics have wallpaper in
the shower.
8) Replace deadbolt in side door.
9) Install bars on basement windows
10) Fix dryer vent duct so it's more straight than convoluted.
11) Install fluorescent lights in basement so it doesn't look like
Frankenstein's laboratory down there, with dark corners where who-knows-what
might be living.

etc etc etc....

You might not think this is related, but:

Today I cleaned the holiday light stakes. These are 2.5-foot long
pieces of 3/4-inch PVC pipe that have been in the ground. I use a
hose nozzle to remove the dirt, which usually comes out in 5 or 6 inch
long cylindrical pieces. It looks like someone used the yard for a
toilet.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com