Posted to alt.home.repair
Mark Lloyd

Default Any microwave ovens available with pop sensors?

On 3 Jan 2006 11:07:49 -0800, "Larry Bud"
wrote:

Here's something I want: A way to start my oven using my cell phone, so I
can put dinner into a preheated oven the moment I walk in the door.

If you have an electric oven, I don't see why you couldn't get an X10
unit to handle this.

That sounds like something I was looking for (x10 circuit breakers).
They're probably expensive.

Another thing you might be able to get somewhere, is a combination
refrigerator / oven. It keeps the food cold until you tell it to start
cooking.

Of course, it still won't stir the dinner for you.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com