Eastburn

Default Article explaining why the lights went out

I'm not an LBJ fan all of the way by any means. However
I don't think this is a likely event. The love for Ladybird
was strong. He would rather shoot someone instead.
Or make a side deal on 1000 fertilizer tanks in West Texas
for the cotton farms with his buddy. He was power hungry type,
not a lady killer. JFK was the lady killer.

Some operator - big man in many ways.

Most don't speak well of him - some are afraid of the closets.

He did, and never got credit for it - drive the civil rights
bill through the house and get his friend drive it in the Senate.

He used a lot of credits from years of bargains. I'm sorry to say
the war took all credit away. But that is his great item in life.

Martin

Harold Burton wrote:

"Don Murray" wrote in message

Sounds like a cock and bull story to me.

Well, yeah, that'd be LBJ all right.

--
Martin Eastburn, Barbara Eastburn
@ home at Lion's Lair with our computer