Posted to rec.woodworking
superpac

Default Anyone used these Rockler clamps?

ive got 2 clamps 4ft's, plus 2 extensions, find that they are really useful,
infact the most usefull of all my clamps for long clamping. One comment, if
you are considering getting the extensions, dont, just spring for an extra
clamp, and get a joiner to put them together. always better to have many
complete clamps, than extension that can only be used once in a while.

steve

"Toller" wrote in message
http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=10819

I bought some that look just like them from Homier and had to throw them
out immediately since the aluminum just ripped up when I tightened them.
So I bought some from HF that look just them. They have lasted much long,
but don't tighten up well and are starting to fail.
So I bought some good ones from Woodcraft
http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?familyid=3963
They are very nice, but not cheap. I need some more clamps.

The Rockler are well priced, but they look like the Homier and HF crap.
So, has anyone used them?