Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
John Scheldroup

Default OT - Stella

"zadoc" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 3 Jan 2006 15:59:10 -0600, "John Scheldroup"
wrote:

[snip]
Ever make Beer battered shrimp? recipes right here
I have to head out to the kitchen shortly, deep frying
some jumbo sized shrimp and onion rings.

No, afraid not. Grew up in the US pretty far from the coast, and
never developed a taste for seafood. Will stick to beef, pork, 'roo,
etc.:-)

Tasteful and Nutritious Eats,

Do you have an rotisserie and a meat thermometer ? if so
I have a pretty recipe for the sirloin pork roast. Been meaning to
get around posting that one but haven't had time to do so thus
far. I'll get around to posting that one and a couple others
for the rotisserie including whole chicken soon as I can.

John