Old Nick

Default Article explaining why the lights went out

On 17 Aug 2003 06:26:17 GMT, inch (Peter H.) wrote
something
.......and in reply I say!:

I reckon his prerogative should be to remove from his vicinity anybody
who is pretending to guard his life, but has not enough nous to get
his shoe out from under a stream of ****.

My favorite LBJ story: His entourage stopped in the middle of a trip by the
roadside, and everyone got out. LBJ was peeing, and an aid piped up and said,
'excuse me sir, you're urinating on my shoes.' LBJ reportedly replied:

"That, son, is my perrogative!"

LBJ also "broke in" a new female White House newspersons my taking them on a
tour of the LBJ Ranch, and intentionally showing her all the bulls' penises,
and he capped off his tour by showing her his penis as well.

I could never _see_ myself as anything!

Nick White --- HEAD:Hertz Music
Please remove ns from my header address to reply via email
!!
")
_/ )
( )