Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
John Scheldroup

Default OT - Stella

"zadoc" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 15:03:35 -0600, dazed and confuzzed
wrote:

zadoc wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 15:06:14 GMT, Sue wrote:

[Snip]

you impugned the intelligence of women in that they/we may not know
that it isn't a good idea to spill coffee in one's lap. This has
nothing to do with emotionalism.

True. I should just have mentioned the victims age, which probably
was a factor.

Yes, there are emotional differences, but I believe that the poster to
whom you responded meant "all" not just men. I'm not going to get
into an argument about intelligence issues (math, science and so
forth), but, c'mon, this is spilled coffee. I'll bet even your wife
knows not to spill coffee in her lap. Ask her. )
Sue

We all know better, but accidents do happen. If the coffee hadn't
been served too hot, the damage wouldn't have been so severe.

SO?
If she had ordered a Coke instead, there would havebeen no damage.

True, which is what I usually order. Alternatively, grog shops are
often located nearby so can walk over and get a nice cold can of beer
to drink with a meal.:-)

Ever make Beer battered shrimp? recipes right here
I have to head out to the kitchen shortly, deep frying
some jumbo sized shrimp and onion rings.

http://www.cooks.com/rec/search/0,1-...frying,FF.html

1. FRIED SHRIMP AND ONION RINGS

John