Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
dazed and confuzzed

Default OT - Stella

zadoc wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 15:06:14 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 07:05:56 GMT, zadoc wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 04:29:47 GMT, Sue wrote:

On Tue, 03 Jan 2006 03:13:13 GMT, zadoc wrote:

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 17:57:02 -0800, Robert Sturgeon
wrote:

On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 23:59:41 -0000, "tg"
wrote:

(snips)

Had I been on the jury, they definitely would have been held liable.

God it's people like you that make my skull feel like it's turning inside out. You're the epitomy of the irresponsible brat. It's
always always always gotta be someone elses fault.

If I had been on the jury, I would have awarded attorneys'
fees to McDonald's. Of course, I doubt I will ever be on
such a jury.

Her error, her clumsiness, her fault, her problem.

That I definitely don't agree with.

Hint -
don't spill your coffee in your lap. Don't we all already
know that???

Yes, but we aren't female

Harumph!!! A sexist are you?

Sue

Is there any male who isn't, to a degree at least?

I wouldn't know.

Perhaps you haven't been paying enough attention? :-)

Or are you one of those American women who think there is no
difference between male and female other than the obvious anatomical
differences.

Nope.

Perhaps no significant differences in intelligence and ability to
learn facts, but there are lots of emotional differences. IMHO,
anyway. :-)

As I read your post - this part:

Hint -
don't spill your coffee in your lap. Don't we all already
know that???

Yes, but we aren't female

you impugned the intelligence of women in that they/we may not know
that it isn't a good idea to spill coffee in one's lap. This has
nothing to do with emotionalism.

True. I should just have mentioned the victims age, which probably
was a factor.

Yes, there are emotional differences, but I believe that the poster to
whom you responded meant "all" not just men. I'm not going to get
into an argument about intelligence issues (math, science and so
forth), but, c'mon, this is spilled coffee. I'll bet even your wife
knows not to spill coffee in her lap. Ask her. )
Sue

We all know better, but accidents do happen. If the coffee hadn't
been served too hot, the damage wouldn't have been so severe.

SO?
If she had ordered a Coke instead, there would havebeen no damage.

Cheers,

the simpleton goes blindly on and suffers the consequences." - Proverbs 22:3