Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking,misc.survivalism
Ed Huntress

Default OT - Stella

"Jan Nielsen" wrote in message
On Mon, 2 Jan 2006 18:48:05 -0500, "Ed Huntress"
wrote:

Ed, usually you check your facts better than this...

Oh, cripes, Jerry. I haven't heard or read anything about Stella for

around
ten years. I prefer the myth, anyway. g

Have a taste your own medicine, Ed. You ruined a lot of wonderful

stories
over the years by bringing facts to the table.

An old friend of mine, with whom I've been in discussion groups online since
the late '80s, said, "Huntress, you can really kill a good conversation with
all of those damned facts." g

Guilty. Sometimes I should just watch. Actually, oftentimes I do just watch.

--
Ed Huntress