Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ian Stirling

Default Wasteful catalogues

Rick wrote:
On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 18:44:57 +0000, Broadback
wrote:

Am I alone in being irritated by receiving catalogues from companies I
order from on line? Perhaps there are people who like to browse them,
but I wish they had an option to opt into receiving a catalogue. Maybe
then prices would be lower. (he hopes vain fully)

Very few websites are half as good as printed catalogues.

http://rswww.com/ is quite good.
One thing most of these catalogs don't get right - though CPC does (but
because of other facts it's useless) is the ability to sort or limit by
price.

For example, if I'm looking for a relay to switch 250VAC, at a few mA,
I might not care about anything else but the price.