Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bruce Barnett

Default abbreviations

"Pat" writes:

Excellent and clear. I have a full time job. At home I spend my hours
pushing wood around. I am never going to be good at computers or search
engines because my life is spent in the shop. I typed LDD into Google. I
see what you typed in. I am never going to learn that.

Then bookmark it and place it in your browser.
Or - perhaps you should bookmark

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...g?lnk=sg&hl=en

which is the same thing except without the query,

See where it says "search this group"?

That's where you type in your search phrase for something in this newsgroup.

I typed in "What is LDD"

You can type in anything you want to, and search all of the archives
for your answer.