Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
kurgan

Default Ode to a Handle Cranker

Proctologically Violated©® wrote:
Can't disagree w/ this, but I also don't think it's
philosophically/humanistically responsible to essentially cite a kind of
economic/social Darwinism, and shrug it off with, Dat's Life...

This **** is being engineered, choreographed, albeit w/ our own oblivious
cooperation.
And maybe it is all, ultimately inevitable.

Ya, it's inevitable, because if a society goes "conservative" and tries
to keep things the way they are, that society then, over time, will no
longer be able to compete with societies/economies that do change.

Your "social/economic Darwanism" is an apt term and I do think it holds
because it mimics nature.

Nature herself is cruel to the ones that cannot/will not adapt. Very
cruel.

thanks,

K. Gringioni.