Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman

Default Portable Bandsaws - PorterCable vs Miwaukee

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 23:26:09 GMT, (jj)
wrote:

The HF bandsaw thread prompts me to ask, how about PorterCable vs
Milwaukee? How do they compare? Let's just say the HF one is in a
class by itself? :-) (I am no HF snob, I own lots of HF - some great
values and decent quality there)

I'm partial to the PorterCable mostly because of my dissappointing
history with the Milwaukee 14" chop saws.

I think there will be a PC "big capacity" saw in my near future!

Jay

Looks like you've already decided.

I sure like my Milwaukee deep-throat, but I've heard good things
about the PC bandsaw too. If you prefer PC you might not want to
tarry too long, because I think they were recently bought by Black &
Decker.