Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Bruce Barnett

Default abbreviations

"Pat" writes:

Google gave me these "LEGO Digital Designer" "Learning Difficulties and
Disabilities" "Unix ldd command" .

That's why it's important to use google to search in this newsgroup.

I did a "what is LDD" on this newsgroup:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.c...rch+this+group

and the FIRST one in the list answered my question.

How much time and energy do I have to solve puzzles? Is that what I
am here for?

Heavy Sigh...

Either you learn the terminology by reading and waiting, or you learn
how to use the tools of the Internet. I think the second is more
useful, which is why my first response to this thread told readers to
use google to search this newsgroup for acronyms used here.

I try to give good advice....Sigh...