Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Anthony

Default Portable Bandsaws - PorterCable vs Miwaukee

(jj) wrote in news:43c5b3c1.1792776515
@news2.flex.com:

The HF bandsaw thread prompts me to ask, how about PorterCable vs
Milwaukee? How do they compare? Let's just say the HF one is in a
class by itself? :-) (I am no HF snob, I own lots of HF - some great
values and decent quality there)

I'm partial to the PorterCable mostly because of my dissappointing
history with the Milwaukee 14" chop saws.

IMHO, Milwaukee has the lock on the portable bandsaw market, with good
reason. Just check out what your area contractors use, that's a very
telling sign.
We have 2 at the plant, heavily used (and abused), they just keep on
going. I have one at home, never had the first issue with it.

--
Anthony

better idiots.

Remove sp to reply via email