Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Edward Baud

Default NG to propane conversion

You have to get the measurement of the natural orfice its measured in the
wire drill gauge then call CCC 1-847-966-9700 they are in chicago ask for
tech support
tel them what you are doing and you may have to reverse the regulator ask
them what to do if they cant help you call a restaurant supply co. go thru
procedure
good luck the burners and the oven will be differefent measurements
different (btu)
"Cydrome Leader" wrote in message
Can anybody point me in a good direction for converting a tappan range
(model unknown, nameplate is ruined) to propane?

All the sites google comes up with are garbage.

My regulator is rated NG or propane, it says so. I can replace the
orifices in the top burners easily. They're some brass piece that threads
on. I've not peeked in the oven section yet.