Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger

Default Ode to a Handle Cranker

K. Gringioni explains:

There is no "birthright". The only thing we are guaranteed of is

change. Some adapt, some don't, some don't and cry about it. Like you.
thanks,

Not knowing me you might be speaking of anyone who feels this way, and
of course it's your "birthright" to say so.
A birthright means you receive this right when you are "born" (or to a
lesser degree when you become a citizen). I feel you should enjoy
what's left of these rights while you still can because if enough
people like yourself defend the present (and changing) situation in
this country, I'll guarentee you you'll be changing your tune
eventually.
Why don't you give it a while as you study the past history and
freedoms of this country and see if your opinion changes?
Here's something I ran across once: "Remember: Even if you win the rat
race, you're still a rat." Is this what you mean by "Some adapt,"? If
so, go ahead and "adapt" and I'll try another method, previously used
as the gold standard although you may not know what I'm talking about.
Too bad.
Thanks to you as well.

dennis
in nca