Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Clark Magnuson

Default O.T.Poster's Intellect

Rex B wrote:
think Bush is pretty sharp, probably as smart or more
than the average in this forum. He is no Einstein, and neither are we,
nor do we want a super-intellect running our country.

Einstein got his girlfriend pregnant, got divorce, got married, and
cheated on his second wife.
He also remarked that he did not have the where withal to build a
telescope or keep track of money.

With Bush, you get a guy that is self made rich, keeps it in his pants,
two beautiful daughters, and got elected twice.

Probably not one person who criticizes Bush for being dumb on this forum
has the brains to be a Yale graduate and a Harvard Business School
graduate.

I have long marveled how the dumbest guy in the world, thinks that he is
smartest.

When you hire bums for a menial task, notice how egotistical they are.
Having the big ego is why they are bums.

Being humble is how Bush got so successful.

No one that wastes time on this forum has as much brains as Bush in
quite a few of the multi dimensions of intelligence.

Think you are half as good as Bush?
Prove it and stay away from BS forum issues like this.

Clark
--
Accidental creation should not be taught as a fact.
Intelligent creation should not be banned from teachings as