Posted to alt.machines.cnc,rec.crafts.metalworking
rigger

Default Ode to a Handle Cranker

per: Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll

How can they, when it takes four people working OT to keep a fukn roof over

their heads, in many parts of the country.
And a fifth to pay the utilities...
Not a Dem/Repub issue, either.

Sorry but I, and I imagine some others, might not agree.
The ENTIRE problem is exactly "a Dem/Repub issue".
The corporate slobs are doing exactly what the investors want: Make
the most money by all means possible.
It's the so called "Public servants", in who we place our trust, who
sell our collective birthright to the highest bidder.
This is so frequent and accepted it's a common joke.
I think this country would still be number one (#1), the way it used to
be, if it wasn't for these scumballs.
I hope I've now offended both red and blue sufficiently and I don't
give a ****.
(oops, did I say that out loud?)

dennis
in nca