Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Cartmell

Default Wasteful catalogues

In article ,
Adrian Boliston wrote:
"Rick" wrote in message

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 18:44:57 +0000, Broadback
wrote:

Am I alone in being irritated by receiving catalogues from companies I
order from on line? Perhaps there are people who like to browse them,
but I wish they had an option to opt into receiving a catalogue. Maybe
then prices would be lower. (he hopes vain fully)

Very few websites are half as good as printed catalogues.

Hopefully this will change as more and more people convert to broadband.

It needs web designers who have more than the slightest idea of what they are
doing; so far there are no signs of such people being anything but very rare.