Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default O.T.Poster's Intellect

Hawke wrote:
After reading the responses to my query there was one thing that stood out,
nobody, not one person said they thought Bush was smarter than they are.

It does not surprise me either. Most people think they are of above
average intelligence.

In truth, being the smartest, richest, best-looking
person in the room is what everyone wishes they could be. Some folks don't
want to admit that though.

I have never wanted to the smartest, richest, and best looking. Just
smart enough and rich enough.

The bottom line is that no one can come up with
a strong argument showing that Bush is smart. But then, that's what I
expected when I asked the question in the first place. Thanks for the
confirmation.

Yale graduate, Harvard Business School graduate. Won two presidential
elections. Works for me. Kerry ran on being smart. Bush was smart
enough not to do that.

Adial Stevenson was smart. When told that every intellectual was for
his election, he said something to the effect that he needed a lot more
votes than that.
Dan

Hawke

P.S. Where did you get that weird idea that stubborness has any
correlation to intellligence?