Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner

Default O.T.Bush's Intellect

On 2 Jan 2006 07:49:54 -0800, "doo" wrote:

"I bet THAT really burns since they don't believe in

any God other than abortion, welfare, taxes and surrender. "

Believe it or not, I once lost my way, and when I stopped at a place
for directions, I happened upon a religious ceremony taking place.
There upon the altar was a rusted coat hanger (signifying abortion), a
roast of fatted beef (welfare), and a pair of work pants with a penny
in the pocket (what's left for the working man after taxes), all
arranged on a white silk flag (surrender). There were people dressed in
tie-dyed hoods hugging other peolple dressed as trees and dolphins,
some rolling on the floor speaking in tongue of the founding fathers,
all the while chanting "Hillary... Hillary...Hillary..."
It was all quite surreal, until I noticed the sign above the door that
read "The Democratic Church of the Palpitating Pulpit".

Ron

ROFLMAO!!...well done Sir..well done indeed.

Gunner

for torturing the cat." Gunner