Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ed Huntress

Default O.T.Bush's Intellect

"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 17:57:38 -0800, Hawke wrote:
The level of Bush's intellect has been food for thought for a long time

now.

And the troll aspect of Hawke, has never been in doubt. plonk again.
I don't know why you bother to nym-shift.

I agree. Ronald Reagan proved that deficits don't matter, says Dick Cheney.
But more importantly, he proved that you don't need brains to be president.
A nice smile and good hair can get you through.

The trick for the low-IQ and C-student presidents is to keep their jaws from
dropping when things happen, and to always change the subject when they're
asked a question.

--
Ed Huntress