Posted to uk.d-i-y
Tony Bryer

Default Wasteful catalogues

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 18:44:57 +0000 Broadback wrote :
Am I alone in being irritated by receiving catalogues from companies I
order from on line? Perhaps there are people who like to browse them,
but I wish they had an option to opt into receiving a catalogue.
Maybe then prices would be lower. (he hopes vain fully)

Assuming their marketing people are doing their homework you can assume
that the return from mailouts is greater than their cost or they wouldn't
be sent.

[Latest version QSEDBUK 1.12 released 8 Dec 2005]