Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ken Sterling

Default He said No to Walmart

Cool. We have a Wally World in town and everytime I go in there I just
feel like I am doing business with satan for some reason.
A few years ago INC magazine had an article on small business that
dealt with WM and how it almost destroyed some of them.
Mike

So WHY go in there??? Myself, my wife, both my boys and their wives
REFUSE to shop at Wal-Mart. PERIOD. I will pay more elsewhere, I
will get quality elsewhere. Until I absolutely cannot find what I
need at other places, Wal-mart will not get my China bound money.
This country needs to WAKE UP - and stop shopping at Wal-Mart !
Ken.