Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
*

Default O.T.Poster's Intellect

Hawke wrote in article
The level of Bush's intellect has been food for thought for a long time

now.
Most people on the left believe him to be a moron. Those on the right

appear
to think that he is of high intellect. Without testing it's probably
impossible to know for sure but inarticulate people are usually not very
smart. We all know about Bush's speaking ability, or lack thereof. So

there
is one indicator right there. Stubbornness is also associated with a low
intellect so there is another indicator there. My thinking is that Bush's
intelligence is in the average or below range. I'd like to hear of any
indicators of him having a high I.Q., anyone have any?

People of HIGH intelligence discuss IDEAS......

People of AVERAGE intelligence discuss THINGS.....

People of LOW intelligence discuss PEOPLE.........

Author unknown......