Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default O.T.Bush's Intellect

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 02:58:14 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

What's scary is the intelligence of all the Democrats that he snookered in
the "Vast right-wing conspiracy" So which is it? Is he too dumb not to
have "Found" some WMDs or is he so smart he set up this huge multi leveled
world manipulation? I've heard the Dems say it both ways so which am I to
believe? He's dumb as a rock or a brilliant criminal mastermind depending
on what point the Dems are trying to make as they implode. I pray for and
pity the Dems daily...I bet THAT really burns since they don't believe in
any God other than abortion, welfare, taxes and surrender.

Point
Set
Match

Bravo!!!