Posted to misc.consumers.house
Alan Sung

Default How necessary is septic tank pumping? Treatment?

wrote in message
oups.com...
My suggestion is to create a separate cesspool for soap products (which
are usually what clog cesspools) and another pool for excrement.

And how would the OP go about doing that? Seems that if you wanted what you
suggested, then the entire waste water system of the house would have to
take that into account and route gray water into an entirely different
septic system. The OP does not have a cesspool either, he/she has a septic
system and I think the most problematic substances are fats and oils, not
soap products.

-al sung
Rapid Realm Technology, Inc.
Hopkinton, MA