Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower
CBHVAC

Default Which is more economical - electric or natural gas water heater?

"Steve Scott" wrote in message
FidoNET. Talk about a blast from the past. Many moons ago I ran
a BBS on an Atari ST. Hooked it into FidoNET. I don't even recall
what software I used to do that now, but it wasn't very user friendly.
What a pain in the butt. Then went to running a BBS on a PC with
WildCat. MUCH easier. Multi-node with DesQview.

I haven't been on a BBS in so long. Is FidoNET still around?

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 11:12:39 -0500, "CBHVAC" wrote:

But then, I doubt seriously if someone said Q-Link you would know what
that
was...or....
Fidonet
ARPANET
USENIX...

--
Cats must spray mom's brand new $400
bread maker.

Oh...one more thought..
We used to post real frequently from a BBS called "The Whale Zoo", Lynne
Edel (Miller) used to run it out of her home in Greensboro. Impressive setup
she had at the time..A C-64, 128, and several Amigas running it.
HAL, C-net64, Atredes, Skyline..Skyterm..Paragon...all spoken there.
Murder Motel...wow...yea..its been a while. That game that EVERYONE knew on
a BBS was developed by a guy from the Magic Foam BBS up the road...Steven
White IIRC, and another guy Sean something....the three got together and
worked on the module loads...most of it thought up at some REALLY wild damn
parties she threw..