Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower
SolarFlare

Default Which is more economical - electric or natural gas water heater?

It was exciting pluging that old handset into the ear
muffs at 300 baud and playing text based computer golf.

"Steve Scott" wrote in message
FidoNET. Talk about a blast from the past. Many

moons ago I ran
a BBS on an Atari ST. Hooked it into FidoNET. I

don't even recall
what software I used to do that now, but it wasn't

very user friendly.
What a pain in the butt. Then went to running a

BBS on a PC with
WildCat. MUCH easier. Multi-node with DesQview.

I haven't been on a BBS in so long. Is FidoNET still

around?

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 11:12:39 -0500, "CBHVAC"

wrote:

But then, I doubt seriously if someone said Q-Link

you would know what that
was...or....
Fidonet
ARPANET