Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Don Foreman

Default Group question on machining something

On Sun, 01 Jan 2006 09:06:44 GMT, Gunner Asch
wrote:

This is a machining hobby group..right? Im learning to be a
machinist. I think of this as a practical application/lab in the
course. This is not like making a steam engine, or a V8 or something
hard. I was just asking about the best way to do something simple.

Right on. Some of the most interesting posts are the ingenious ways
that folks do things with what they have in their garage, lacking a
full CNC shop with waterjet, EDM, CNC plasma, laser, E-beam
welding.......