Posted to alt.home.repair

Default HVAC question and saga (long)

We live near Gettysburg Pa. The first installer, Wes Bishop, is out of
MD but travels the US in a tractor trailer installing commercial dust
systems. He had installed HVAC systems for many years but dust
systems pay better.

Key Services out of Pa did most of the installation and had it major
screwed up.

The rest are minor players.

The orginal spec was 14K. We are currenly up over 22K and next week the
new guys will cost over 1K. If it works I will gladly pay it.

If I have to go to propane (natural gas not option) what would be a
ballpark figure for replacing the oil burner?

I wish one and all a happy new year and may all your installations be
good ones! :-)