Posted to uk.d-i-y
Don

Default Slate Floor tiles

"Jonathan Cummings" wrote in message
I have recently laid slate floor tiles in my bathroom and pre-sealed them
with a propietry sealer...however the tiles don't look quite dark enough.
They dried to a mid grey colour. Is there anything I can put on the tiles

make them darker.

Thks

JeC

My grandmother came from Blaenau Festiniog, my grandfsther was a quarryman
there. The custom in the late 1800s was to wash the front door step (slate
of course) on a saturday night so that it was clean for sunday morning.
She used milk to clean the step, whether it was mixed with water I don't
known, perhaps you can experiment?
:-)

Cheers
Don