Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How much to pay for labor for 2 hours to move something down some stairs?

Don't bring anybody into your house. Buy 400ft of rope, a come along, 4
sets of pulley blocks and an appliance cart. Knock yourself out.

OR,

Build an elaborate web of block and tackle. Tell your wife you can
probably do it yourself and she will undoubtedly call her pool-boy
boyfriend and he'll bring 4 or 5 friends and you might not have to do
anything.

Tom in KY, I've already got 400ft of rope, a come-along, 5 or 6 sets of
pulley blocks and an appliance cart. I wonder if my wife has a pool-boy
boyfriend who would help me to run myself over with the appliance cart?