Posted to rec.woodworking
JJ

Default Question for Panasonic drill owners

Brian Elfert wrote:
"Leon" writes:

My now 11 year old Panasonic does that. Makita now uses a similar feature.
That is normal.

The Makita drills I have tried in the store are not quite the same as the
Panasonic drills. The Makita chucks only click when they get very close
to full tightness. The Paansonic chucks click every time the chuck is
adjusted which is very annoying.

Let me get this straight. Are we really deciding on which drill to buy
based on whether the chuck clicks or not? Sheesh.

I thought I was being smart buying the 15.6V Panasonic because it drives
as many (or maybe more) screws on a charge than most 18V drills and it
weighs a whole lot less. But I guess I just don't get IT.

Have a Happy New Year y'all, (raising a flute of Korbel.)

-jj

--
Remove BOB to email me