Posted to rec.woodworking
Joe Barta

Default I finally found a good use for old CD's.

wrote:

I've been pirating junk from the net for ten years. I burn 3-4
DVDs a day now. I collect it like stamps.
I have at least 6000 CD/DVDs most are junk now.
That would be a stack about 40 feet high.

Most of what you have burned is "junk now" yet you still burn "3-4
DVDs a day"? I mean, we all collect and accumulate bits of crap we
find on the internet, but if we figure 4.7 Gb per disc, that's like 15
GIGAbytes of stuff per day! You are trying to set a record? What on
earth could you be collecting at that rate?