Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Zipper

Default Getting Argon Gas on Saturday

Hello I recently got a new HTP Invertig 201 thanks to some suggestions on
this newsgroup, I've been very happy with it (can't say the same about my
skill though), but I have run out of Argon gas for it. Work takes up most of
my day so I can not normally get over to a welding store to buy more Argon
Gas. All of the welding stores that I have been to are all closed on
Saturday/Sunday, so I was curious if anyone knew somewhere around Atlanta,
preferably near Marietta, that is open on Saturday or Sunday that can fill
Argon Gas tanks. Thanks.

-Zipper