Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Tom Wait

Default H.F sells junk

"John P." wrote

I am
under the impression that you are either 1) a child, 2) a fake, or 3)
a troll.

# 4, a tool snob. Just like the coffee snobs who pay $3.50 for a cup of Joe
at Fartbucks, if you don't pay a ton of money it's not worth crap. Maybe he
doesn't have the skill to use any tool to it's utmost capability, and buys
the most expensive tools to compensate for his lack of skill.
Tom

I'm leaning towards 3... a troll in search of a flame war. You won't
find one here, so go away.

If however you would like to provide substantive information about
your field of expertise, quantifiable data regarding reliability /
tolerance comparisons, and the reasons that your practice could not
tolerate those variances, we would all welcome the information.

John P.