Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
JR North

Default H.F sells junk

So, do you have anything worthy to post, or are you waiting until you
grow up for that?
JR
Dweller in the cellar

tony stramella wrote:

If you use H.F.tools to make a living you arn't making much of one.If
you use them for the home work shop were precision is not a problem or
work qualiy dosen't matter then you don't take pride in your work.

Dependence is Vulnerability:
"Open the Pod Bay Doors please, Hal"