Posted to alt.home.repair
Bill

Default Problem with Schlage door lock

Just curious, but is this the commercial grade lockset which costs about
$200.00 which you need to buy from a locksmith or is this the consumer grade
lockset sold at home improvement stores?

FYI - I bought a Schlage commercial grade lockset about 6 years ago and have
not had any problems. I bought this because I have seen these on schools,
businesses, and government buildings and they seem to last forever. The
consumer locksets sold at hardware and home improvement stores have not
lasted very long before they have problems (in my experience).