Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Roy

Default H.F sells junk

YOu would have a hard time convincing a friend of mine that HF items
are not capable of earing a decent living. He makes one hell of a fine
living doing precision sharpening and custom making cutting tooling
for mills and lathes and routers etc, and he uses the 5C spin indexers
and lots of other items from HF exclusively.......Probably 75 of his
stuff he uses all the time is HF and works just fine. Hiw work meets
the specs to be used on manufacture of Skikorsky helicopters and also
arsenal work on howitzers and tanks.......I am sure he is going to be
really dissapointed when I tell him he is doing inferior half assed
work because of his use of HF crap...........
--
\\\|///
( @ @ )

oooO
\ ( ( )
\_) ) /
(_/
The original frugal ponder! Koi-ahoi mates....