Posted to rec.woodworking

Default What I Got For Christmas Thread

Tom Watson wrote:
On 30 Dec 2005 22:16:28 -0800, wrote:

You got something against the bluegrass state?

We've got trout streams, bass lakes, sawmills in almost every county,
horses, bourbon, mountains, forests, deer, elk, electricity, farmland,
crank labs, tobacco beds, rivers, horse racing, Louisville Sluggers,
upland hunting, wetland hunting, wild turkeys, Hey! Mohammed Ali grew
up in Louisville! It can't be all that bad. Maybe you should visit
sometime. Sandy and I could take you fishing. We could pretend that
they're just not biting while we keep you away from our honey-holes:-)

Would it be OK if I moved there?

Yeah, sure, But I can tell already, you're out to steal all of my honey
holes and if I had any bourbon, you'd probably help yourself to that
too:-)

Tom in, well, you know where.