Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
pyotr filipivich

Default OT- Let the Demcorats put their money where their mouths are ...

You take one lousy week off to join Thorax at the Elvis concert, and this
is what happens: Rex B writes on Wed, 28 Dec 2005
08:52:22 -0600 in rec.crafts.metalworking :
G.W. wrote:
tonyp wrote:

Nah. If we get hit again, it will be proof that Bush needed _more_ powers
to "protect us". The PATRIOT act, NSA surveillance, secret prisons,
torture, toppling Saddam -- all this will obviously not have been enough.
Any bets on what powers Dick and Dubya will demand _next_?

Just imagine how wonderful things would be if Kerry had been elected.
He was in Vietnam, you know.
GW

...and Cambodia. Christmas, it was.

And he personally witnessed torture and other war crimes too. It was
seared into his brain.

Or was that a scene from The Deer Hunter?

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich