Posted to rec.woodworking
WillR

Default Oversize Plywood??

Moonraker wrote:
Does any manufacturer make plywood sheets in 5'x8" or5'x10' in 1/2" thick?

All I have been able to find is 5'x5' baltic.

I need to have 10 or 12 pieces, 30"x 72" (nominal size) , and ripping that
from 48" sheets is pretty wasteful. Even if I paid a premium for the 60"
sheets, I think I'd be $$ ahead.

Suggestions appreciated.

BTW, Atlanta area.

Made for the furniture industry.

5X12 5X9 and every weird size you can think of.

Find someone who supplies the lower volume furniture manufacturers.

You can find MDF, Melamine etc in those sizes as well.

try here for suppliers -- I see them in the mag. Have not looked at the
online stuff for wood suppliers as I am in Canuckistan.
http://cabinetmakeronline.com/

---
willr
http://woodwork.pmccl.com