Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

Default Web Page Has a New look

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message
On Fri, 30 Dec 2005 03:39:40 GMT, "stoutman" .@. wrote:

Check out my new webpage and give me some frigg'en feedback...

I like the way you did the shop tour with hotspots around various areas.

Thank you.

On the ash bed, how did you put together the 4 x 4 posts?

The posts are made from solid ash (no lamination) and are connected with
M&T's within the foot board and head board. The head board is joined to
the foot via the long rails using detachable bed hardware from Rockler that
is mortised into the posts. So far it surpasses my expectations with
regards to sturdyness. It doesn't rock at all in any direction. It
probably contains the most wood of any of the projects I have built to date.
All of the rails are constructed of 5/4 ash. It is VERY heavy.