Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Gunner Asch

Default dead blow hammer

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 22:42:49 -0600, "Martin H. Eastburn"
wrote:

Gee - a police knife! - What for - cutting Chute cord as you Chute down on top
of the building so the Hut Hut guys can repel down ? :-)

Just love the Hut Hut guys - so many movies...

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

Actually..it excells at cutting seat belts to get the occupants out of
crashed vehicles. Which is why most cops carry them. Some even carry
spring loaded center punches or specilty tools to bust windows safely
for the same reason.

This is probably the best combination tool for the job, ever made

http://store.yahoo.com/bestknives/smitwes911fi.html
http://www.galls.com/style.html?asso...N069&cat= 576

http://cgi.ebay.com/SMITH-AND-WESSON-RESCUE-KNIFE-FIRST-RESPONDER-EMT-NR_W0QQitemZ6592390387QQcategoryZ73530QQssPageName ZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

While I can fault a lot of cops for some of the military bull**** they
try to immulate..carrying a knife, particularly a serrated blade...is
only good sense.

Gunner

DoN. Nichols wrote:
According to Leo Lichtman :

"Gunner Asch" wrote: (clip) I lost one off the air cleaner on the
freeway..I heard the rattle thump as I hit 75mph...knew exactly what it
was..and couldnt go back for it in heavy traffic...damnit
Me too. Karl, if you'll tell me where you found yours, I'll tell you where
I lost mine. BTW, what's a Spyderco knife?

A quick google led me to their web site, and I *think* that the
one which Gunner lost is one of the three on the following page:

http://spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=2

and no -- that price is not the top of their line. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.

for torturing the cat." Gunner