Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Martin H. Eastburn

Default dead blow hammer

Gee - a police knife! - What for - cutting Chute cord as you Chute down on top
of the building so the Hut Hut guys can repel down ? :-)

Just love the Hut Hut guys - so many movies...

Martin
Martin Eastburn
NRA LOH & Endowment Member

DoN. Nichols wrote:
According to Leo Lichtman :

"Gunner Asch" wrote: (clip) I lost one off the air cleaner on the
freeway..I heard the rattle thump as I hit 75mph...knew exactly what it
was..and couldnt go back for it in heavy traffic...damnit
Me too. Karl, if you'll tell me where you found yours, I'll tell you where
I lost mine. BTW, what's a Spyderco knife?

A quick google led me to their web site, and I *think* that the
one which Gunner lost is one of the three on the following page:

http://spyderco.com/catalog/details.php?product=2

and no -- that price is not the top of their line. :-)

Enjoy,
DoN.