Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.tools.repair+advice,rec.woodworking
CBHVAC

Default Which has the better cordless 18v. drill: Bosch or Hitachi

"MB" wrote in message
oups.com...

However . . .before you drop three hundred bucks on a cordless drill,
consider this: Batteries have a maximum life of about 5-7 years or so,
even with light use. Unless you are using the thing every day, your
batteries will die long before you wear out the tool.

I bought a Rdgid 12V at HD. Lifetime service warranty which incudes the
battery.
Plenty of power, nice chuck. Recommended.

Mitch

Made 100% in China, looks ok...runs fine for a homeowner.

for someone that makes his living with his tools, we would pass.