Posted to alt.hvac,alt.home.repair,alt.energy.homepower
daestrom

Default Which is more economical - electric or natural gas water heater?

"Drums" wrote in message
I have been around usenet before you knew what a keyboard was
and outlook is not set to post html and it never was.
So if this happened it was not my doing or anything within my control.
as they say... **** happens.

Perhaps because you replied to someone (Jim Baber) that had originally
posted in HTML? It is quite a pain to reply to those that use HTML as many
facets of newsreaders get messed up. For example, the common practice of
indenting previous posters with a '' or some character to help separate out
each persons writing often quites and gets muddled when replying to HTML
posters.

Quite a pain.

daestrom